About Me

My photo
I am 22 years old,married and a first time mom to our new baby girl-JENNA ELLISE. Mike and I have been married for three years. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, and I can't forget to mention our dog, Jasmine.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's been a while......

It's been quite some time since my last post. There's been a lot going on with us the past couple of weeks. I won't go into detail, but remember Me, Mike and the family in your prayers.

So.....I took Jenna for her 2 month checkup yesterday. She weighs 10 lbs. 10 ounces and is 22 1/4 inches long. She is getting sooo big, it seems like only yesterday that she was born.

I got a little picture happy today. She was so cute I couldn't help it. Hope everyone enjoys looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them!!!!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment