About Me

My photo
I am 22 years old,married and a first time mom to our new baby girl-JENNA ELLISE. Mike and I have been married for three years. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, and I can't forget to mention our dog, Jasmine.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FALL CREEK FALLS

This weekend, Mike and I decided to take a little trip down to Tennessee to a place called Fall Creek Falls. It's a state park located in Spencer TN. It was out in the boonies, we didn't even have cell phone reception. We had a wonderful time and the weather was perfect. Check out some of the cool pics we got.


Look at this picture. Doesn't it look like an elk?


suspension bridge that is over a little creek







They called this Buzzards Roost



The waterfall was 256 feet

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenel! Mom and Dad love to go to Falls Creek Falls. I haven't been, but plan on going one day. Mom and Day say it is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete