About Me

My photo
I am 22 years old,married and a first time mom to our new baby girl-JENNA ELLISE. Mike and I have been married for three years. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, and I can't forget to mention our dog, Jasmine.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Today we took a trip out to Sugar Grove to Laurie Keens house to get pictures made. Laurie does such a great job, and is very patient. We all had a great time, we laughed so much....
So, the first setting of pics was family pictures. Jenna started to get fussy, so we thought she must have a bad diaper. When I changed her, she had messed a little bit, but just before I could get the clean diaper on she started peeing all over the place. It went all over her clothes.....so Mike got to hold her with pee all over her. After that I changed her and fed her, and she was the BEST baby you could ask for. She stayed awake for all of her shots. The last picture was going to be of her naked butt, and guess what......when I went to jerk the diaper off it was full of you know what. It could have went all over me, but thank God it didn't. That would have been bad. So, I will put some of those pictures up here when I get them.

1 comment:

  1. oh that is so nice of you! I had a great time yesterday!!! I can't wait to work on the pics!! I will let you know when I post them!

    ReplyDelete