About Me

My photo
I am 22 years old,married and a first time mom to our new baby girl-JENNA ELLISE. Mike and I have been married for three years. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, and I can't forget to mention our dog, Jasmine.

Friday, February 20, 2009

ONE MONTH OLD!!!

Well, Saturday Jenna will be one month old. I can't believe it. She is doing very well, eating and sleeping great. Today we tried something new. I gave Jenna a little taste of rice cereal and believe it or not, she loved it. I couldn't feed it to her fast enough.

Also, a couple days ago we went to grandma's house and had a little visitor. It was almost like a play date. Cousin Ellie was there, and my great aunt Shirley brought over cousin Isabella Faye. Isabella was so sweet and helpful. She would bring the baby her passy and bottle, and also brought all kinds of toys to Ellie. She is so sweet and very cute. I don't think she knew exactly what to think about baby Jenna though. I took some pictures of them. I will post when I get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Post pictures!! Momma needs to see what my baby girl is doing while I am sad at work missing all the fun!! '

    Glad she didn't throw any toys at her! We are still learning to share!!

    ReplyDelete